Saturday, January 16, 2010

Reuniting with my Pal


This is truly a fantastic story! Please try to remember back when we were in Utah and found the Border Collie at our camp up in the middle of nowhere . We rescued him and took him with us to the next town in Utah and left him at the Sevier County Animal Shelter. It was one of the most horrible things I have ever had to do as the earlier photo of me and my Pal showed my discontent as I left him. We could not take him with us as we were going to be traveling to Mexico and leaving our own dog, McCormick with Steve's parents in Arizona. It was an extremely sad day for both of us. However, a good friend Jacqui, in Portland, saw the blog and the photo of him and started the proceedings to adopt him and another female Border Collie mix. She paid to have them transported to Portland. The female worked out best for her and she says "Kia" is the most wonderful and affectionate dog she has ever had the privilege to have. My pal, who is now known as "Jake" was given to Dan, a good friend of Jacqui's. Dan totally adores Jake and he goes everywhere with Dan including work. I had the pleasure of meeting Kia and seeing my Pal, Jake yesterday!!!! I was so thrilled and happy that these two wonderful dogs are now with two wonderful people and they no longer have to suffer. This is the happy photo.Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment